Activities on Holiday

Radit's Activities on Holiday

Marcho 
: Hello, Radit! How are you feeling today?
Radit     : I'm feeling good today, thanks. What about you?
Marcho : I'm feeling good today, too. By the way, can I ask you something?
Radit     : Sure! Feel free to ask me about anything.
Marcho : What will you do next holiday?
Radit     : I will go to Balikpapan or Padang, because Balikpapan is the place where my dad lives, and Padang is where the family of my mom lives. So I'm still not sure yet, haven't decided on where to go.
Marcho : When will you do it?
Radit     : Maybe on the 5th of December, 2017. How about you?
Marcho : I'm not sure, yet. My family hasn't decided where to go next holiday, because they prefer staying at home because my brothers are really busy with their work and college.
Marcho : With whom will you go there?
Radit     : I see, I hope you'll have a great holiday, too. I'll go there with my family. But, I guess I will only go with my mom and my sister, because at the end of the year my father is really busy with his work.
Marcho : What is your father's occupation?
Radit     : My father works in the BUMN, in the bank.
Marcho : I see. What are you planning to do there? Will you be visiting some tourism places?
Radit     : Yeah, maybe. I'm looking forward to go to the tourism places located near there.
Marcho : How long will you stay there?
Radit     : I will be there until the new year comes.
Marcho : What will you use to go there?
Radit     : I will go there by plane. I prefer airplanes rather than using water transports.
Marcho : So, do you think you'll enjoy the holiday?
Radit     : Yeah! I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends there and meeting with my father, and my relatives there.
Marcho : Is it kind of a tradition for you to go meet your relatives every holiday?
Radit     : Yeah, but because I'm new to Bandung I'm not really used to go across islands just to meet my relatives. So it'll be a kind of a new experience.
Marcho : Alright then, I wish you a nice holiday!
Radit     : Thanks! I wish you a nice holiday, too.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analytical Exposition Text

The Poor Man's Wealth

Me and My Dreams