Dialogue

Setting: in a Library

Alvito    : "Hi! Are you borrowing a book too?"
Marcho : "Yeah! I'm borrowing a math book to prepare for the upcoming exam next week!"
Alvito    : "I see. Which class are you from?"
Marcho : "I am from X Science 3."
Alvito    : "Is your math teacher Mr. Agus?"
Marcho : "Do you happen to be taught by him too? By the way, my name is Marcho."
Alvito    : "Mine's Alvito. And yeah, I'm also taught by Mr. Agus, too!"
Marcho : "Do you have an upcoming exam as well?"
Alvito    : "Yeah, I do. I'm looking for a math book as well!"
Marcho : (points at a book) "I think this book looks good. Check it out!"
Alvito    : "Hmm, yeah. It has a lot of exercises."
Marcho : "The explanation is quite easy to understand, too."
Alvito    : "So, are you going to borrow this book?"
Marcho : "Yeah, I'm going to borrow this book. Are you going to borrow it too?"
Alvito    : "Yeah! Good luck for the exam!"
Marcho : "Thanks! Good luck to  you too."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analytical Exposition Text

The Poor Man's Wealth

Me and My Dreams