Dialogue about Offers and Suggestions: Analysis

So, 2 weeks earlier (25th of July, 2018) we performed and recorded our own dialogues where we work in pairs of 2 (there's groups of 3) and have to analyze what are the offers and suggestions that were included in the dialogue(s).

Here is the result:
(There are still some groups that haven't submitted their work yet; even though I, as the class representative has already reminded them several times but they still didn't submit.)

No Name Offer(s) Suggestion(s)
1 Zhafira & Nur 2 3
2 Ratna & Tasya 2 2
3 Alexa & Imala 2 4
4 Avieda & Kinanti 2 4
5 Shofi & Alya 1 2
6 Sultan & Daffa 1 2
7 Amanda, Ananda & Fathan 1 3
8 Abyan & Fadhlan 1 2
9 Radit & Zhillan 1 1
10 Aurelia & Vivaldi 1 1
11 Hasya & Aliya 1 1

No Name Offer Suggestion
1 Zhafira & Nur May I help you? How about Bali?
2 Ratna & Tasya Shall I be the one to call her? Why don't we ask Meghan to come with us too?
3 Alexa & Imala Hey, can I hep you? Oh, I know! How about South Korea, what do you think?
4 Avieda & Kinanti Do you need a company? How about floral? I like floral by the way.
5 Shofi & Alya May I help you find it? I think you should choose one of them which is suitable to your major.
6 Sultan & Daffa Shall I buy your ticket? Let's go to England!
7 Amanda, Ananda & Fathan I can help you with the administration. How about USU?
8 Abyan & Fadhlan May I refer you the best college here? I think you should go to the law major.
9 Radit & Zhillan Do you want me to help you to go to the moon? I think I will bring you to Mr. Roy
10 Aurelia & Vivaldi Can I help you choose it? Why don't you go to Raja Ampat?
11 Hasya & Aliya Do you want some? ... I recommend to go to industrial technology.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analytical Exposition Text

The Poor Man's Wealth

Me and My Dreams